Transfer Pricing – where Poland is heading?
Poland will start using new transfer pricing regulations in 2017. That can be quite shocking for some enterpreneurs. The question here is: how the tax authorities are gonna verify transfer pricing documentation in future? Now, for whole country, we have something around 100 specialist in tax authorities, mainly in Warsaw and Cracow. The future should be more diffrent.
- New politics, who won the elections last year (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość) will change the taxes in Poland. They already planned to change the Corporate Income Tax rate to 15% (from 19%) for small businesses. Now they want to change whole taxation for small personal enterpreneurs. I guess, that they want to use french standards for it. We will see how will that effect on our economy.
- These changes will hit the people who want to earn more than the minimum wages in Poland. Every businessman will start looking for optimazation, including tax havens etc.
- Tax havens can be very good way to move profits abroad.
- I imagine, that it will be very risky to do it without provious preparation.
- Transfer Pricing will be very important for every transaction made between tax haven company and Polish entities.
Aggresive taxation and tax authorities, which are obliged by the government to collect as much taxes as possible – can be very dangerous for our national economy. Our advice is to cooperate with specialists from now on, to avoid extra payments for country treasure.